IT’S Scottish Cup action this weekend as 40 clubs battle it out for a spot in the fourth round draw.
Gio van Bronckhorst won’t be the man to guide them to further glory this time around should they retain it though, after being sacked by the Ibrox club.
Ange Postecoglou has yet to win the Scottish Cup after last season’s disappointment, but will he come out on top this time around?
Well both clubs will start their cup run in the fourth round, along with the 10 other Premiership clubs, after receiving a bye to miss the opening stages.
The 12 sides will join the 20 winners from this weekend’s fixtures to make up the 32 teams competing in the fourth stage.
In the third round, all 10 Championship and League One clubs entered the competition, and will hope they can seal a place in the next stage in the coming days.
SunSport has everything you need to know ahead of the upcoming draw.
What time does the Scottish Cup fourth round draw start at?
- The fourth round draw commences on Monday, November 28.
- It will take place right after the third round fixture between Ayr and Pollok.
What TV channel will the draw be on and can I live stream it?
- The draw will be shown live on BBC Scotland.
- To stream the draw, head to the BBC iPlayer.
Which teams will be in the fourth round draw?
All 12 Premiership clubs will join the 20 winners from the previous round to make up the 32 teams competing in the fourth stage.
The sides competing in the third round draw are as follows.
- Broomhill vs Alloa
- Drumchapel United vs FC Edinburgh
- Hamilton vs East Kilbride
- Dunfermline vs Forfar
- Formantine Utd vs Stenhousemuir
- Hill of Beath Hawthorn vs Elgin City
- Inverness vs Stirling Albion
- Albion Rovers vs Stirling Uni
- Montrose vs Darvel
- Dundee vs Airdrie
- Fraserburgh vs Arbroath
- Partick Thistle vs Kelty Hearts
- Morton vs Queen of the South
- Raith Rovers vs Auchinleck Talbot
- Cove Rangers vs Dunipace
- Peterhead vs Queens Park
- Wick Academy vs Falkirk
- Linlithgow Rose vs Sauchie Juniors
- Clyde vs Dumbarton
- Ayr vs pollok