Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 is coming out later this year.
The game is the sequel to 2019’s smash hit reboot of Modern Warfare and there is an incredible amount of hype surrounding the new release.
The multiplayer beta is currently ongoing.
Over the weekend, PlayStation players were given the chance to dive into the game, and the all-platform beta will kick off on Thursday, starting at 6pm BST.
As a result, we’ve had a close look at the way in which the multiplayer gameplay will work, including the killstreaks that are available for players to wreak havoc with.
Every Modern Warfare 2 Killstreak
Now, we should clarify that Killstreaks are equipped separately to loadouts, and you can pick three of them.
Now, they do not stack, as per Turtle Beach, meaning that kills earned by a killstreak will not earn you another one.
Here’s the full list of killstreaks:
- UAV – 3 kills / 500 points
- Bomb Drone – 4 kills / 500 points
- Counter UAV – 5 kills / 625 points
- Care Package – 5 kills / 625 points
- Cluster Mine – 5 kills / 625 points
- Precision Airstrike – 6 kills / 750 points
- Cruise Missile – 6 kills / 750 points
- Mortar Strike – 6 kills / 750 points
- S.A.E – 7 kills / 875 points
- Sentry Gun – 7 kills / 875 points
- VTOL Jet – 8 kills / 1000 points
- Overwatch Helo – 8 kills / 1000 points
- Wheelson-HS – 8 kills / 1000 points
- Stealth Bomber – 10 kills / 1250 points
- Chopper Gunner – 10 kills / 1250 points
- Emergency Airdrop – 10 kills / 1250 points
- Gunship – 12 kills / 1500 points
- Advanced UAV – 12 kills / 1500 points
- Juggernaut – 15 kills / 1875 points
It should be explained that killstreaks can be unlocked via playing objectives as well, provided you don’t die, but this is much harder to do.
Which perks are you going to be using as you aim to head the leaderboard and stack up plenty of kills in the new game?
Keep it tuned to GiveMeSport for all the latest gaming news!